Critique
Critique
- The comments I received were good because I could learn from them. Someone said that music would have helped and I agree with that. Also, someone said that the tempo was good and really added to the feeling that they got while watching which was my intention.
- I feel like I edited the clips for the tempo the best. The time between my clips were very short allowing me to establish a more intense film. Also, I think my acting was alright.
- My classmates also thought my acting was done well. Also they really liked the sound I put in to make it sound like a real bell was ringing so I could make it seem like a good reaction shot.
- I feel like there is a lot of things that I could improve on but I think my filming and transitions could have been improved on.
- My classmates thought I should add music to bring the audience in. Otherwise, they felt like it would be boring without any sound.
- I think my stenghths are making the tempo fit the film well. I think my weaknesses are that I need to make my transitions better so it fits the film well. I think I can improve on making my transition smoother and add music to bring the viewer in. I think I can make my strengths better if I improve on my weaknesses so my film will all around be better.
Comments
Post a Comment