Late for Class Film
Camera Movements
Camera movements are used in films and videos to grab the audiences attention to certain things in the scene. For example, the director could use a zoom which is the most common technique used. This is used to focus in on a subject. For the viewer, it can deliver a different emotional and psychological effect.
Camera Angles
The director can use camera angles to enhance their film by using it to build character. For example, if you use a low shot, you can develop the character as being confident and bigger that he/she believes. Also, camera angles can be used to fool the audience. It can give the viewer a different view on someone just from the camera angle.
Successes and Recommendations
The success we had in this short film was getting the sense of urgency across to the viewer which was the main goal. If I were to do this project again I would recommend that I wear the same clothes so the scene looks natural.
Comments
Post a Comment