Critique Reflection
Have comments we received were pretty good we just needed some music or sound to complete the film fully but other than that our film was good according to others. I personally think I edited the best because I believe my film was pretty good compared to my last ones. My classmates didn’t see my film but I think they would say my film was edited well. Also, I think I need to improve on my acting because my skills are not the greatest and I want it to be more believable. I think my strengths are filming and editing and my weaknesses are acting and efficiency. I want to focus on acting better and maybe putting music on my films so it adds a better feel. I can improve my acting skills to make the film more believable. I think my editing is my best skill and I can add music to improve.
Comments
Post a Comment